The rolling Bluegrass terrain of Central Kentucky provides the gorgeous countryside setting for 36-holes of extraordinary golf at the University Club of Kentucky. Our fabulous greens, plush fairways, sculpted bunkers, challenging water carries, multiple tee boxes and professionally maintained courses offer you nearly 14,000 yards of championship golf designed for both the enjoyment of the casual player and to test the skills of the scratch golfer.
Join the University Club and you will enjoy:
- The "Semi-Private" Arthur Hills designed Big Blue Course and the challenging Wildcat Course. Season pass holders enjoy two-week time advance privileges on both courses. Non-season pass holder tee times are made available one week in advance.
- Practice area featuring two putting greens, an expansive practice tee with target greens with short game and practice bunker area.
- Bent Grass on both courses from tee to green.
- 7013 yards from Championship tees on the Big Blue Course.
- 6680 yards from Championship tees on the Wildcat Course.
- Season pass holder benefits include weekday access to 54 additional great golf holes at The Brook, The Golf Club of the Bluegrass and The Peninsula Golf Resort.
- Full Service Pro Shop & Grille Room.
- Programs, Tournaments & Events - Lessons clinics and activities for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
Call us at 859-381-8585 for more information.